An Interest Membership with The Tarot Guild is open to anyone with an interest in Tarot. You don’t have to be seasoned expert – all you need is a passion for Tarot! You also don’t have to be located in Australia – the TGA has many international members who benefit from being part of a cohesive Tarot association.
Benefits of the Interest Membership include:
- Attend monthly workshops at a discounted member-only rate. Workshops are held in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and online.
- Connect and network with like-minded people through our Tarot Community.
- Enjoy your free edition of our magazine The Magician – three copies per year.
- Take advantage of the members-only discount of 10% on all merchandise at the TGA bookshop (available at face-to-face events), and discounted products in our online Shop.
- Attend special events with international guest speakers at in-person events and online.
- Join us on social media: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Gain access to a special “Videos” page offering free viewing of tutorials and interviews with well-known Tarot experts.
- Become a published author by writing an article for The Magician or website.
THE CODE OF ETHICS & PRACTICE
All potential members must read through the Tarot Guild of Australia Code of Ethics & Practice documentation prior to applying for membership. You will be required to adhere to the code as part of the application process.
INTEREST MEMBERSHIP COSTS
A 12 month Interest Membership is $65 or $55 for pension and healthcare concession card holders. Please have your current card number ready.
The Tarot Guild offers a few ways to pay your membership fees.
You can pay securely via Credit Card or PayPal to start your membership immediately!