In this workshop we will look at the Tarot as a Coaching Tool, and the Tarot Reading as an opportunity to use coaching techniques to empower your clients.
- Identify the purpose of a coaching session
- Explore the differences and similarities between a Coaching Session and a Tarot Reading
- Look at the format of a coaching session
- Use Coaching assessments to create a Tarot Experience
- Discuss the importance of questioning
- Consider the different styles and niches used by Coaches and Tarot Readers
- Have some small group discussions
- Do some Coaching Informed Tarot Readings
About Karen Seinor
Karen has been actively involved with the Tarot for more than 25 years. She has presented at both the Melbourne and Sydney Mind Body Spirit Festivals as far back as 2008 on the topic of Tarot Healing, developed and produced the Tarot Oils ®, written articles for magazines like The Magician, The Alternative Spirit and had her unique Tarot Deck and books reviewed by peers as well as mentioned in publications like Aromatherapy Acology Today.
Karen is absolutely passionate about the Tarot and sees it as a tool that can be used for deep reflection, and personal growth. In this workshop she will be drawing on experience gained in both the private and community services sectors in which she has worked as a Counsellor, Coach and Clinical Hypnotherapist.