Troubleshooting The Tarot
The tarot cards are indeed interesting and powerful, yet most readers can sometimes stumble over what the Tarot cards are conveying. So in this webinar I will troubleshoot those areas. I will also look at what makes the tarot cards a fluid system.
I will also be talking about relationships, the fundamental dynamics in a relationship. And how to handle clients when it comes up in a reading, also on a point all also be discussing how to keep you, the reader, safe. The influence of the court cards as well as the time cycles in life.
We all know that people want the cards to be predictive, i.e. what’s coming up next in their lives, but we will also look at the tarot cards as a way to open up dialogue and conversation.
Matthew has read Tarot for media personalities.
Matthew is a professional Tarot Reader, Astrologer and Clinical Hypnotherapist.
- 1983 Certificates in Astrology (FAA)
- 1986 Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- 1987 Certificates in Rebirthing
- 1987- 1989 Diploma in Humanistic Psychology
- 1997 Practitioners Certificate in Astrology (ASA)
- 1997 Professional Member of the Tarot Guild of Australia
- Certification in: NLP, Psychology, Human Sexuality, Psychopharmacology, counselling Skills, Advanced Clinical Hypnosis, Medical Terminology, First Aid, Radio Announcing,
- Training includes : Counselling, Astrology, Gestalt, NLP, Psychodrama, Therapy Skills, Communication, Breath Workshops, and Fire Walking. He is a clinical supervisor and serves on the board of the ASCH.
- Matthew has read and taught tarot professionally for over 40 years
- Researcher on OZ Encounters (UFOs in Australia 7 Network)
- Guest of Honour Legacy Torch bearers Australia
- Produced his own radio show on Bay FM in Byron bay
- Matthew now runs and produces a successful podcast https://matfav58.podbean.com/
- Articles have appeared in:
- New Idea Magazine, Woman’s Day & Southern Crossings Magazine, The Tarot Guild Magician and several other publications.
- Published Author
- Co wrote: Cards Stars and Dreams with Leon Nacson
- Matthew Regularly appears in the media and promotes inner peace and spiritual well being.